- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the all-purpose flour to the butter mixture, mixing well until a soft dough forms.
- Scoop small portions of dough and shape them into balls or use cookie cutters for different shapes.
- Place the shaped cookies on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your homemade butter cookies!