- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are set.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious eggless blueberry cookies!