Roasted Chickpeas with Spices
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the chickpeas, olive oil, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Spread the seasoned chickpeas evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the chickpeas in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve the roasted chickpeas as a snack or a side dish. Enjoy!