Vanilla Cake Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until the mixture is crumbly.
- In a small bowl, mix together the water and vinegar.
- Add the water mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Grease a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake the cake at 350°F (180°C) for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the cake has cooled, you can store it in an airtight container or use it to make other desserts