Eggless Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk (any kind of milk you prefer)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix, as this can result in tough muffins.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your delicious eggless blueberry muffins!