Almond Cake Recipe
- 1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of almond milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Slivered almonds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 9-inch cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, almond flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, almond milk, and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Don’t overmix the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and sprinkle the slivered almonds on top (if using).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious eggless almond cake!
Note: You can also use a mix of all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour for a healthier version of this cake. Additionally, you can add other flavorings such as lemon zest or cinnamon to enhance the flavor of the cake.