Sweet Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- In a large bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, sugar, pumpkin puree, applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve the pumpkin bread as desired.
You can also store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.