Hara Bhara Kabab
- 2 cups spinach leaves, blanched and chopped
- 1 cup green peas, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a mixing bowl, add chopped spinach, mashed green peas, boiled and mashed potatoes, finely chopped onions, finely chopped coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add bread crumbs as required to make a dough-like mixture. Knead the mixture for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease a baking tray with oil. Make small balls from the mixture and flatten them slightly to make kababs. Place them on the greased tray.
- Brush the kababs with oil and bake them in the preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 15-20 minutes, or until they turn golden brown in color.
- Flip the kababs and brush them with oil again. Bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until they are evenly cooked and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down for a few minutes. Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Enjoy your delicious Hara Bhara Kababs!