Walnut Chocolate Brownie
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil and sugar until well combined.
- Add the plain yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract to the oil and sugar mixture, and whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three parts, mixing until just combined after each addition.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious and eggless walnut chocolate brownies!
1 thought on “Eggless Walnut Chocolate Brownie”
Generally I don’t learn article on blogs, however I wish to
say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it!
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great article.