Eggless Waffle With Chocolate sauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (such as almond milk, soy milk, or oat milk)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your waffle iron according to its instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- Add the non-dairy milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract to the bowl and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Grease your waffle iron with cooking spray or vegetable oil.
- Pour enough batter onto the waffle iron to cover the surface (amount will vary depending on the size of your waffle iron).
- Close the waffle iron and cook until the waffle is golden brown and crisp.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Enjoy your eggless waffles with your favorite toppings, such as fresh fruit, syrup, or whipped cream!