- 2 cups cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, milk, and lemon juice. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- In another bowl, mix the crushed graham crackers and melted butter.
- Press the graham cracker mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan. Make sure to press it down firmly and evenly.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the cheesecake is set around the edges but still slightly jiggly in the center.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, chill in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and slice.
Enjoy your delicious eggless cheesecake!