- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray or oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, vegetable oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the bread to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve the bread as desired. It can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Enjoy your delicious eggless banana bread!