Blueberry kalakand Recipe
- 2 cups crumbled paneer (Indian cottage cheese)
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- A handful of chopped pistachios for garnishing
- Start by blending the fresh blueberries in a food processor until they form a smooth puree.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the crumbled paneer, condensed milk, and cardamom powder to it. Stir continuously for 5-6 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken and comes together as a mass.
- Add the blueberry puree to the pan and continue to stir the mixture for another 5-7 minutes until it thickens and starts to come away from the sides of the pan.
- Grease a square or rectangular baking dish with ghee and pour the kalakand mixture into it. Spread it evenly and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Garnish the kalakand with chopped pistachios and refrigerate it for at least an hour or until it is set.
- Once the kalakand is set, cut it into squares or diamond shapes and serve chilled.
Enjoy your delicious Blueberry Kalakand!