Chocolate Chip Cookies
Butter 1¼ cup
Powdered Sugar 1¼ cup
Vanilla Essence 1¼ cup
Refined Flour 2½ cups
Baking Powder 1¼ tsp
Milk chocolate 3 slab
Cooking chocolate ( chopped) 120 GM’s
Cooking Time : 25 minutes
Temperature : 180⁰ C
Shelf Placement : Centre
Heater select : Both
1. Grease the drip tray and keep aside.
2. Beat together butter, sugar and essence till light and fluffy.
3. Add flour, baking powder to the creamed mixture and mix lightly to make a dough.
4. Add chocolate pieces of half cm size to the dough. Mix well but do not overknead.
5. Divide the dough into equal portions.Shape into balls and press lightly.
6. Place the balls on the drip tray and bake.
7. Bake at 180°C for the specified time period as mentioned in the above table or till done.
8. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
9. Serve as a tea time snack